20 things I hate about the iphone
- If you must enter numbers during a call, you then press the live keypad to your ear.
- If you are sent a picture you cannot view it.
- The still camera is either too dark or too light every time
- The video camera is… well, non existent
- The voice recognition is, well it has none.
- To send a picture… oh that’s right you cant…
- It does not recognize Flash
- If you use the map feature while driving you will die
- If you try to dial while driving you will die
- If you try to change tunes while driving you will die
- If you rent a stupid movie and start it evaporates.
- If your battery wears out you are out of luck
- As it ages it gets quieter so I cannot hear the receiver nor the ring.
- Ringtones are a hassle or a scam
- I lose signal all of the time.
- Sending email away from home is a hassle.
- Form over function: It is a lovely, pretty, elegant, slippery, fragile brick.
- Likelihood of dropping it in the course of a year? 100%
- Likelihood of it breaking? 100%
And the last thing I hate is not about the phone but about the mindless droves who think it was so great.
20. Apple fans are zombies as Jobs says it has a 90% approval rating.